Returning Students Information
Current / Returning Student Registration
- If you currently have an active student enrolled in Malakoff ISD and need to complete online registration, please click the link: Returning Student Registration.
- Registration will open May 1, 2023
- We look forward to another great school year at Malakoff ISD. Please complete the online Returning Student Registration process through the Skyward Family Access Portal to register your child for the upcoming school year. Once logged in, click on the Returning Registration box. If you don’t see the Returning Student Registration tile, click the downward arrow by the house, then click Family Access. This process will need to be completed for each of your student(s) and will take approximatly 45 minutes. The icon will look like this:
- Please note that Online Registration and Enrollment is unavailable on the Skyward App. Please use a computer or Chromebook-type device to log in and complete the online forms.
- Skyward has the availability to allow multiple family demographics to be entered into Skyward; the first family is the family the student lives with and will be able to register the student.
Having Trouble Logging in to Family Access or Have Never Logged in Before?
- Your username for Skyward Family Access is typically in the following format: FirstName initial LastName (Example: Jsmith or Jsmithsmi). Your password is created by you when you set up your account. If you have forgotten your password or need to reset your password click Forgot your Username or Password? at the bottom of the login page and follow the instructions. You can enter your username or email address and hit Submit. An email message will be sent to you.
For assistance, please contact:
Malakoff Elementary- Gail Sanders 903-489-0313
Tool Elementary- Lee Lilley 903-432-2637
Malakoff Middle School- Wendy Brumit 903-489-0264
Malakoff High School- Ashley Warren 903-489-1527