Football Ticket Sales
The UIL has limited all school districts to 50% stadium capacity. Districts are also under UIL/Governor mandates to require masks for anyone 10 years and older and to maintain social distancing at athletic competitions.
TICKETS WILL ONLY BE SOLD ON THE WEEKS WE HAVE GAMES. THE FIRST DATE TICKETS WILL BE SOLD IS AUGUST 27th. JV v GRANDVIEW AT HOME.
- Everyone who enters the stadium must have a purchased ticket. No passes (district, THSCA, Star Card, employee, senior citizen, military, athletic passes, etc.) will be honored for admission at the gate, you must have a pre-purchased ticket. The tickets must be purchased prior to the game.
- All ticket purchasers will undergo COVID-19 screening at the gate before admittance.
- All stadium visitors, 10 years and older, must wear a mask at all times.
- Do not sit on colored stripes on bleachers as this will be the social distancing markers and help with safety issues.
- 2019 season ticket holders will receive a letter with instructions for purchasing your tickets.
Varsity tickets are $5
JV and Middle School Tickets are $3
The ticket purchase order will remain the same for home and away games.
- Monday – Participant’s (football, band, cheer) parents will be allowed to purchase 4 tickets. UIL district passholders will be allowed to purchase 1 ticket. Tickets will be sold on Monday from 11:00 – 12:30 at the front door of the High School. Tickets will also be sold in the home side ticket booth from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday – MISD employees are limited to 2 tickets. Email Christina Jones or purchase the tickets from 11:00 to 12:30 at the High School front door.
- Wednesday - Students and fans may purchase tickets. 11:00 – 12:30 at the front door at the High School and 5:00 – 6:00 pm at the home side ticket booth.
- Thursday – Open for anyone still looking for tickets or to purchase more tickets. Tickets will be sold on Thursday from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the ticket booth on the home side of the field.
- Friday – No tickets will be sold on Friday or at the gate.
The home schools will send tickets to Malakoff ISD to sell. There will be fewer tickets and they will be sold in the same priority and days as listed above. District 8AAA would like to remind fans that different stadiums have varied capacity seating. All schools will be limited to 50% capacity. All visiting bands will be required to sit outside of the stands. Schools are moving the bands to make more room for parents/fans. Malakoff ISD is bringing in bleachers to move our band in order to open up more seating for our parents and fans.